首页 > 英语资料 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 >

最美的英语诗歌:You Know My Heart 你懂我的心

天下分享 32532

天下 分享

  感情来源于心灵,心灵是我们的源泉。以下是小编给大家整理的邂逅世间最美的英语诗歌——You Know My Heart 你懂我的心。希望可以帮到大家

  You Know My Heart

  你懂我的心

  Bettine Brentano to Goethe

  贝婷 布伦塔诺致歌德

  You know my heart;

  你懂我的心;

  You know that all there is desire,

  你懂我心中所有的愿望

  Thought, boding and longing;

  思念、预兆和渴求;

  You live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom.

  你生活在幽灵之中,他们给你以神灵的智慧。

  You must nourish me ;

  你一定要给我以”滋养”。

  You give all that in advance,

  如你以前给予我的一样,

  Which I do not understand to ask for.

  给予我无法诉求的向往。

  My mind has a small embrace,

  虽说我才疏学浅,

  My love a large one;

  但我的爱很博渊;

  You must bring them to a balance.

  你一定要平衡这两方面。

  Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth;

  在理智跟不上爱情的节奏时,便波浪连连。

  You are matched to my love;

  你知道我有多爱你;

  You are friendly, kind and indulgent;

  你友善、温存、宽厚。

  Let me know when my heart is off the balance.

  告诉我,什么时候我的心失了衡。

  I understand your silent signs.

  我懂得你那无声的暗示。

  A look from your eyes into mine,

  你映入我眼帘的凝睇,

  A kiss from you upon my lips,

  你印在我唇上的热吻,

  Instructs me in all,

  向我说明了一切。

  What might seem delighted to learn,

  这一切对于像我这样的人,

  To one who, like me,Had experience from those.

  对于有过这方面感情经历的人,

  I am far from you;

  你我天各一方,

  Mine are become strange to me.

  给你的凝望和亲吻,我已日益陌生。

  I must ever return in thought to that hour when you hold me in the soft fold of your arm.

  我无法不想抱你入怀的温柔。

  Then I begin to weep,

  然后我便开始抽泣,

  But the tears dry again unawares.

  不知不觉眼泪已干涸。

  Yes, he reaches with his love (thus I think) over to me in thisconcealed stillness;

  是的,在深藏的静谧中他对我一往情深(我如是想)。

  And should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving, reach to him in the distance?

  难道我就不应借着永不动摇的深情遥通心声吗?

  Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you:

  啊,你不知道我一心要对你说的话?

  It overflows with soft sighs all whisper to you.

  我要对你无限地轻声叹息,窃窃私语,让感情满溢升华。

  Be my only happiness on earth you friendly will to me.

  愿我今生今世唯一的幸福就是你对我的无限温柔。

  O,dear friend,

  啊,亲爱的朋友,

  Give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.

  只求你给我暗示,你心中只有我一个人。

AD位1

相关推荐

AD位2

热门图文

AD3

上一篇:最美的英语诗歌:When We Two Parted 我们俩分别时

下一篇:最美的英语诗歌:世界上最遥远的距离